- St. Alban’s is a community of faith that welcomes all of God’s children whatever their origin, identity or circumstance.
- The love shared by Jesus Christ shapes our resolve to love others and help in healing our social and natural worlds.
- The lessons and gospels from biblical scripture illuminate our lives.
- The Book of Common Prayer and liturgies from across the worldwide Anglican Communion refresh our faith and help us to understand our small place on this precious planet.
- St. Alban’s culture of respect and trust enables us to value and share our own unique gifts.
- We are committed to sustainability and to the protection and preservation of God’s natural creation.
- Sharing our resources is one way we answer God’s call to love others.
- We strive for peace and justice among all people and respect the dignity of every human being.